10 LED sign shopping tips for LED Sign Digital Display Screen Billboard!
Prepared by http://www.ledsignz.com 216-475-9800 (Led Sign Rental NATIONWIDE)
10 LED Sign shopping tips for LED Digital Display & “Movie Trailer” SIGN
- Avoid (More is Better) More LED’s and tighter pixels means much more electricity. For outdoor we recommend No lower number than P16 (16 millimeter between centers of pixels) 10 LED Sign shopping tips for LED SIGN
LED Sign rental, portable led signz, Own Your Media, 216-475-9800
Shop LOCAL, if NO LOCAL rep (USA). Choose vendor who is awake at your timezone to answer your calls.
- Chipset choice matters. Names to consider Cree, Nichia, HP and many others.
- Choose Brass connections when possible over steel. Steel rusts creating resistance and high electric bills.
- Less IC’s and chips on the back is better. (Our 2 sided Advertiser draws less than 10 AMPs fully lit.)
- Brightness is NOT that important. Most Brightest only needs to be turned down. Don’t overbright!
- Consider getting your sign on a trailer like www.ledsignz.com product. Requires NO PERMITS or Zoning because it sits on a license plated trailer… REALLY NO ZONING OR PERMITS required (VIDEO)!
- The computer will be the FAILURE POINT repeatedly. Ask any current owner of LED SIGN. Be sure your LED Sign has NO COMPUTER IS IN THE SIGN ( www.ledsignz.com patent-pending design) removes the computer completly from the sign. You use a pre-programmed messages loaded on US-DONGLES. See VIDEO
- Rent before you buy. A rental program like ours ($125/day) lets you know if this can fill your store with traffic. Try-it before you buy-it. Rent it first. Or you may want to lease it for $377/month. Apply at http://www.ledsignz.com/lease-an-led-sign/ at we offer ½ of all rentals towards purchase price.
- Consider a mobile sign on a trailer for ZONING reason above, but also for trade-shows, parades, home-days or simply to promote an offsite function… simply take behind any car and (in the case of ours only need electricity) which can be from the car too! firstname.lastname@example.org 216-475-9800
- If you have a LOCAL www.tvjumbo.com rental agent then watch this, if not, consider becoming a dealer for :::
Near Columbus Ohio, a town official wants to bring a community bulletin board to its business district and for informing the passing public. I made you this video for GEORGE and sign up form (Print this: sign up form) for local advertisers. Here is how it works: